CAR WRAPPINGCAD SKINTAC HX30000
Cast PVC film for full wraps
The SKINTAC HX30000 range is designed to customize vehicles or objects. It consists of a multilayered cast vinyl film and a release liner with structured HEX’Press adhesive for easier application. Gloss, matt, super matt or structured surface finish.
Range of products consisting of a 70-µm to 280-µm (upon reference), very high performance, multi-layered, cast film, which is coated with a pressure-sensitive, solvent-based acrylic adhesive. Structured adhesive for faster application and air egress. Specially designed for vehicle full wraps and strongly deformed surfaces*. Gloss, matt, super matt or structured surface finish.
FILM FEATURES: Indicative values • Thickness (µm):
• Silver carbon effect (HX30CASBRB): 240
• Other carbon effects (HX30CA000B): 150 to 180 µm (upon colour)
• Alligator effect (HX30AL000B): 160 to 210 µm (upon colour)
• Small grain leather effect (HX30PG00B): 210
• Brushed aluminium effect (HX30BA000B): 130
• Silver mirror finish (HX30CHSBRB): 70
• Matt & super matt: 100 to 110 µm (upon colour)
• Variochrome: 110
• Pearly iridescent: 110 to 165 µm (upon colour)